Crystal Meth Anonymoushttp://www.crystalmeth.org/
Dual-Diagnosis Recovery Anonymoushttp://www.draonline.org/
Eating Disorder Anonymoushttp://www.foodaddicts.org/
Useful Resources Articles:
- Common Responses to Addiction and Rehabilitation
- Convincing a Loved One Enter an Addiction Rehab Treatment Center
- Craving vs Obsession
- Eating Disorders and Substance Abuse
- Gender Trends in Alcohol and Drug Addiction and Rehab
- How to Prepare for Alcohol or Drug Rehab Treatment Programs
- Life after Drug Rehab: Healthy Eating Habits
- Supporting Addicts
- Tools of Recovery
- What to Expect After Rehab
Whatever path to recovery you choose, our staff has access to hundreds of treatment centers to assure the best personalized treatment for you, then with continued follow up to help you make the transition to sober living as seamless as possible.
Our trained staff of professionals are qualified to help you assess what type of treatment will be the best fit to ensure you or your loved one gets the help you need.
But how does one go about finding the right program?
If this all looks very overwhelming....it is! But that's what we are here for. Call us at 888-205-8608 and we can help make this process much easier. We will narrow down all of these aspects and find the best program for you or your loved one with all your concerns considered. It's as simple as making that first call. And the best part is that we are a free service. The road to recovery starts here!
We are a free service