- Drug rehabilitation in Michigan
- Alcohol rehab
- Detox centers
- Withdrawal treatment
- Sober-living and halfway houses
1 (888) 205-8608
There are an overwhelming number of treatment centers to choose from, and the process of finding the treatment program that is right for you or your loved one can be intimidating.
Our staff has access to a network of hundreds of treatment centers across the United States, and we’ve coordinated treatment for thousands of people and families. Let us help you locate the best treatment option for you and your family.
- In 2015, Michigan had the 20th highest overdose mortality rate in the United States at 14.5 per 100,000 people.
- Marijuana is the most common drug among addiction treatment center admissions in Michigan, followed by heroin and cocaine.
- 32,286 people are arrested for drug offenses each year.
- There are more than 280 drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities in Michigan.