- Drug rehabilitation in Illinois
- Alcohol rehab
- Detox centers
- Withdrawal treatment
- Sober-living and halfway houses
Alcohol & Drugs Rehab Finder exists to help you and your family pick the best treatment program for your needs and concerns. There is a vast array of treatment centers to choose from, and finding the best fit for your needs can be overwhelming. Why not let us handle it for you?
Our staff has relationships with hundreds of treatment centers across the United States, and we have experience coordinating treatment for thousands of people and families. But it doesn’t stop there. Following treatment, we’ll help you make the transition to sober living as seamless as possible – and the best part is, our rehab placement services are 100% FREE.
1 (888) 205-8608
- In 2013, Illinois had the twelfth lowest overdose mortality ranking in the country, at 10 deaths out of every 100,000.
- There are approximately 5,500 drug or alcohol-related deaths in Illinois alone every year.
- The annual statewide economic costs associated with drugs or alcohol is over $3.5 billion.
- There are more than 550 drug and alcohol treatment facilities in Illinois.