ALABAMA DRUG TREATMENT
- Drug rehabilitation in Alabama
- Alcohol rehab
- Detox centers
- Withdrawal treatment
- Sober-living and halfway houses
There are an overwhelming number of treatment centers to choose from, and the process of finding the treatment program that is right for you or your loved one can be intimidating.
Our staff has access to a network of hundreds of treatment centers across the United States, and we’ve coordinated treatment for thousands of people and families. Let us help you locate the best treatment option for you and your family.
- In 2015, Alabama had the 26th highest drug overdose mortality rate in the United States at 11.8 per 100,000 people.
- Heroin is the most prevalent drug in Alabama, followed by marijuana, crack cocaine and meth.
- Alcohol is the leading cause of 36 percent of annual fatalities in Alabama (12th in the United States).
- There are more than 330 drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities in Alabama.